Friday, June 29, 2012

What happened to the warm days of summer?

I would love to know who took our forecast and swapped it with the Death Valley's!?!?!?!?! It is super super hot here in Georgia and it is driving the smart people underground. I had plans this weekend but somehow 108 degrees just doesn't sound like an enjoyable much less safe temperature for outdoor action. While hunkering down in my cold, dark cave waiting for this miserable weather to pass I have been thinkin about what I should do. Some computer jobs are piling up and I think I'll fix some of those, but it occurred to me I could also spend some time blogging and posting some more photos. Sometime later tonight I'm gonna post some pictures I've been collecting and share them with you all.

See yall later tonight and drink a cold one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment