Thursday, June 28, 2012

MIA!!!!!

I've been MIA for a long time. Not because I forgot but because I didn't want to. I was busy. Not busy with work but busy being angry and cold. I have been busy trying to sever ties with everything and everyone. Truth is if you read this you probably know me in real life and you know that I am an angry fella by nature. And I have allowed my anger to burn out of control for a long time now. I've known it was wrong and known the solution. I am also a stubborn, thick headed fool when it comes to admitting a wrong.

The unfortunate side affect to being a stubborn, thick headed, angry, fool is that consequences are usually steep and hard to deal with. This time has been no different. My mistakes had consequences that were immediate. Instead of responding properly by making right and taking the consequences as a lesson from God I chose to become discontented with my situation and rebelled. By doing so I furthered the consequences and allowed the pain to just seep into my soul. Like a poison the anger and bitterness has slowly been suffocating to my spiritual life. Pretending nothing was wrong only made it easier to justify the problem. So now I feel as if I am starting over from square one but its the RIGHT square one. The only thing that should be pursued in this world is truth, honesty, love, patience, and the narrow path laid out for us. Anger, bitterness, jealousy, and selfish conceit have no place and only pull us further into decay.

I'm back now and I am going to keep this blog up to date and I hope yall keep coming back to see what is new!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment